£11.50 p/hr + OT
- Job type:
Panel Beater / Spray Painter – South Normanton
- One of the largest commercial vehicle maintenance and body repair group in the UK
- Fast moving and rewarding environment
About Our Client
Working for one of the UKs largest approved franchise dealer groups that offer service and maintenance as well as body repair across the UK, employing over 500 people across numerous locations in the UK. Part of a wider corporate family in a fast-moving pace but with traditional methods to make them stand apart from their competitors.
Panel Beater / Spray Painter. The job will entail body repair and restoration work on Light Commercial & Heavy Commercial vehicles, achieving the highest possible standards of workmanship.
The Successful Applicant
- Assess a variety of damaged vehicles to determine the best course of action to repair.
- Remove dents.
- Strip damaged areas of the vehicle.
- Weld new or repaired panels into place.
- Ensure that the finished repair corresponds with the rest of the vehicle or prepare the surface for re-spray.
- Complete accurate records of jobs.
What's on Offer
- Candidates should ideally hold an ATA/IMI Senior Panel / Paint qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the body repair industry. However, individuals who can demonstrate the requisite competencies will also be considered.
- The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
- Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
- The applicant must be able to carry out repairs to best practice and procedures. Meet acceptable safety and quality control standards. Interpret and implement technical instruction data, ensure alignment equipment is used accurately on all body repairs as required.
Basic salary of £11.50 p/hr DOE + OT
Monday to Friday 40 hrs a week (07.30 - 16.30)