£29,100 - £35,000 OTE
- Job type:
HGV Technician needed in Peterborough
About Our ClientMy client is a LGV / HGV Main dealer group with business across the country providing sales and aftersales for some of the market places best products.
- A medium sized Automotive dealer, with depots across the country.
- Exceptional working environment and excellent management
A fast growing company that prides itself on it interval promotions and training for personal development.Job DescriptionHGV Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, defects, MOT preparation, MOT inspections, general maintenance and servicing of a large customer base.
You will be working servicing and maintaining Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial vehicles. The Successful Applicant
HGV class 1 driving license would be beneficialWhat's on offer:Week 1: 06:00 till 14:30 Monday to Friday Week 2: 14:00 till 22:30 Monday to Friday Saturday mornings are optional overtime 06:00 till 12:00.Salary:Starts at £14ph plus an additional £1ph for every hour worked on the late shift. If you have an HGV license, you receive another 0.50ph. Once you have competed diagnostics training your salary will increase. Great opportunity, please apply before its too late.....
- Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds.
- The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
- Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
- All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.