+ Overtime & Bonus
- Job type:
Depot Manager needed in Bristol
Main Dealer opportunity, with market leading basic salaries and OTE
Exceptional working environment
About Our Client
My client is part of a large commercial dealer group with multiple sites across the UK - providing sales and aftersales for some of the market places best products ranging from LCV to HGV.
Have you got the HGV experience of working in a franchised dealership as a Depot Manager or Service Manager; looking to improve your experience with a fantastic brand?
Key Purpose of the Depot Manager Position
To meet and exceed customer expectations and to maximise departmental profitability.
Your role will be to manage the day to day running of the Service Department, whilst overlooking all aspects of Health & Safety and at the same time ensuring that you motive all your staff to perform at their highest level.
To be considered for this role, you must have management knowledge and experience in the same role within a franchised main dealership.
• You should possess great customer relations skills and be able to adapt to customers' individual requirements.
• You will have strong organisational skills
• Ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly.
• Fully understand where all the profit levers are in the business
• Fully understand the importance of customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate a great understanding of team dynamics and team work. Have a desire to achieve and beat the department’s targets.
Benefits for Depot Manager
Salary: All depends on HGV and Managerial experience + Car + Laptop + phone.
This is a fantastic opportunity, so please apply for a confidential chat.