£30k - £35k OTE
- Job type:
Assistant Service Manager – Prestige Commercial Dealership - Hatfield
• Prestige Vehicle Workshop
• Part of a large Dealer Group.
About Our Client
The business is a large size dealer group, that services and repairs HGV fleet operator vehicles, plus Light Commercial Vehicles across Hertfordshire, Essex and surrounding areas.
Assistant Service Manager or an experienced and resolute Senior Service Advisor or Workshop Controller is required to join one of them. Responsible for the effective & efficient running of the workshop, and technicians whilst also creating a smooth, effective relationship with parts and service. They will also be split between office and workshop; the candidate will be required to be hands on and lead by example on the workshop floor. Being aware of current team and being responsible for delegating work successfully and maintaining flow of work sufficiently, whilst maintaining manufacturer standards.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles PC / HGV Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds. Class 1 or 2,Main dealer experience
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
This role will have points of extreme intensity and will require a character whom is versatile and resilient in a variety of situations whom also has the ability to deal with pressurised situations calmly and efficiently.
What's on Offer
Pay rate: £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm - Saturdays will be required on a rota basis.
Manufacturer accreditation available after probation
If you feel this is the job for you, please apply...
Further career development and training